Our beautiful state-of-the-art Training Academy is only 50 miles north of London in a tranquil rural setting overlooking a village green, yet it’s only 50 metres from the A1 trunk road and by rail 50 minutes from Kings Cross.
• Bright and airy lecture room which can be set out in either classroom or boardroom styles
• Large training room for up to 12 students (2 per bed)
• Free parking is available on site (at owner’s risk)
Cost: £175 + VAT per day
The following are provided for you
• Duvets, pillows and couch covers
• Couch rolls, tissues and cotton wool
• Towels, sponges and mitts
• Spatulas, brushes, scissors, bowls, jugs, dishes
• Hot towel cabinets and magnifying lamps
• Flip Chart
• Large plasma screen with HDMi connection for laptops
• Music facilities – music must be licence-free and a copy of certificate provided or, alternately, you can use our licence free music
• Tea and coffee
• Disposable charlotte caps, aprons, gloves and thongs
• Water dispenser in reception
• Wash room including washer and dryer
Additional services at your expense
• There is a daily mobile snack/lunch service available upon request.
• Sandwich platters can be ordered in advance.
• Photocopies (available at 5p black and white and 8p colour copy)
On arrival, delegates enter the building by electronic security system and when on the first floor, they will be shown to reception by Fraser Muir staff. An elevator is available for delegates unable to use the stairs. Toilets and disabled toilet are close to the training rooms.
Want to hire out our Training Academy for your own personal use?
If you are interested in hiring our Training Academy, you can register your interest here.